Prepare for the New Year with a Brighter Smile
In today’s society, having bright white teeth and wrinkle-free skin represents being youthful. However, people drinking coffee every morning, eating junky food, and forgetting to brush their teeth at night before bed can make for some pretty neglected and yellowing teeth. Today, Dr Fisher is revealing the many reasons as to why teeth stain over the years. Here’s some for you to browse through,
• Tobacco use
• Certain foods and drinks like coffee, tea, soda, wine, cherries, blueberries, potatoes, etc
• Poor dental hygiene
• Certain medications such as antihistamines, antidepressants, and high blood pressure pills
• Dental work with the use of silver amalgam material
• Environment by use of excessive fluoride in tap water
• Medical treatments like chemotherapy, or head and neck radiation
Flash that Smile
Sometimes it runs in the family, or it’s a side-effect that comes with the medication, other times it’s a bad habit like drinking soda every day or smoking cigarettes. There’s plenty of ways to brighten your teeth in time for all of those holiday parties coming up in December. Try these methods to lighten your pearly whites,
• Toothpaste. There are several different types and brands of toothpaste that have whitening ingredients to slowly and safely lighten your teeth. The difference is noticeable over a span of time that is usually noted on the packaging. Try brands like Rembrandt and Sensodyne.
• Reduce your coffee, soda, and tea intake.
• Remember to brush well afterwards to prevent the stains from setting in the enamel.
• Remove all food particles and plaque from in between teeth by flossing. This will prevent tooth decay and tooth discolouration as a result of it.
• Try over-the-counter whitening trays, strips, or mouth rinses such as Crest Whitestrips or Rembrandt Deeply White + Peroxide Whitening Mouthwash.
ZOOM! Teeth Whitening
If you’re looking for a stronger tooth whitening system with fast results, you may be interested in ZOOM! Teeth Whitening here at Eastside Comprehensive Dentistry. In just a single visit, we can reverse the effects that lifestyle habits had on your smile. ZOOM! Is an in-office whitening system that lifts stains on your teeth made by eating high-pigment foods and beverages like wine, tea, soda, and coffee. Depending on the shade and condition that your teeth are in, Dr Fisher will recommend a formula of a certain strength of carbamide peroxide to produce an awesome, bright white result. This kind of system that is so concentrated and strong that it can completely reverse the state of your smile in one visit cannot be found in store-bought systems like whitening trays, strips, or rinses. Nor can you get the same results or professional application and knowledge as you can here in our Issaquah office.
Schedule Your Personal Consultation Today!
If a brighter and whiter smile is what you’ve been dreaming of, whether it’s for every day or a special occasion, we can help you look and feel great with the use of our ZOOM! Teeth Whitening system. Go ahead and treat yourself to a teeth whitening consultation with Dr Kelley Fisher. To schedule your appointment, contact our Issaquah, WA office to speak with a friendly staff member and they’ll be more than happy to set you up for your consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!