Covid-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us.
Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we deeply appreciate your understanding while our office was closed to help control the spread of the coronavirus.
We are happy to say we are reopened!
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority. We have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to ensure your safety. Our own families are also patients here, so you can be assured that will be taking care of you just as well as we will be taking care of them.
For your peace of mind, the measures we will be taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience include but are not limited to the following:
- Upon your arrival at the office, we ask that you text our office number (425)392-1256 letting us know you are here and ready for your appointment. A team member of ours will respond letting you know you can enter the office.
- We ask that you wear your own mask to your appointment.
- Upon entering the office your temperature will be taken and we will ask you a few questions about your health. Any patients that have a fever or are exhibiting any symptoms of illness will be asked to leave and reschedule their appointment for a later date.
- ONLY patients will be allowed entry to our office. We are not allowing visitors that this time. This includes children and spouses who do not have an appointment. Children 12 and under are allowed to bring one parent/guardian with them.
We are taking extra precautions in addition to our rigorous disinfection process:
- Medical grade air filters are purifying the air in our office regularly.
- Our staff are wearing fit-tested N-95 masks and face shields
- Acrylic partitions are in place at the front desk and also in our consultation room
- After each patient, the operatory is “fogged” with a disinfectant ( sodium hypochlorite)
- Pre-screening every patient before arrival